The Broncos 2020 season hasn’t even started yet, and already the team is facing a massive injury on the defensive side of the ball.
The leg injury that NFL Network said Von Miller suffered is an ankle injury, per source. There’s fear that it’s season ending, per sources. Miller was hurt near the end of practice, what one person called “a freak” injury. Team still evaluating MRI now.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2020
Miller is expected to consult Dr. Robert Anderson in Green Bay and he likely will undergo surgery, according to KUSA-TV’s Mike Klis.
No matter how you look at it, the injury is a one that could put the Broncos on life support on defense with their best player on the shelf for the season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on