The 2019 Broncos season ended with a thud, as the team went just 7-9 with hopes of so much more for a team despite having a first-year head coach.
Looking ahead to 2020, the NFL schedule won’t be out till May, but we know the teams that the Broncos will play and where it will be.
With that, our friends at BetOnline have put out odds for all 32 teams in the league.
The Broncos are favored in five games, underdogs in 9 with two pick em’s.
Denver Broncos +2½ @ Atlanta Falcons
Denver Broncos -1½ @ Carolina Panthers
Denver Broncos +11½ @ Kansas City Chiefs
Denver Broncos +3½ @ Las Vegas Raiders
Denver Broncos +2½ @ Los Angeles Chargers
Denver Broncos +5 @ New England Patriots
Denver Broncos pk @ New York Jets
Denver Broncos +5½ @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Buffalo Bills @ Denver Broncos pk
Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos +5½
Las Vegas Raiders @ Denver Broncos -3½
Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver Broncos -2½
Miami Dolphins @ Denver Broncos -5
New Orleans Saints @ Denver Broncos +3
Tennessee Titans @ Denver Broncos -1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Denver Broncos +1
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on