The Broncos promoted wide receiver Fred Brown from their practice squad to the active roster, Aric DiLalla of Denverbroncos.com reports.
The Broncos waived wide receiver River Cracraft in a corresponding roster move.
Brown spent preseason with the Broncos and recorded eight catches for 90 yards and a touchdown. He was waived by the Broncos ahead of final roster cuts and signed with the team’s practice squad.
He joins wide receivers Emmanuel Sanders, Courtland Sutton, DaeSean Hamilton, Diontae Spencer and Juwann Winfree on the active roster.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on