It was a long road back, and it wasn’t easy, but finally Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders was back on the field Monday night, starting the team’s preseason game against the Niners.
Sanders appeared to address his playing status Monday morning with a tweet saying, “tonight I take the field with my teammates again.”
It will be the first on-field appearance for the 32-year-old since he was injured during the team’s week 13 game against the Bengals.
On December 5th his season was officially over after he sustained a torn Achilles.
The receiver did not take part in any of the offseason program and was limited to individual drills during the first part of training camp.
He slowly was able to make his way back, and things seemed to turn as he took part in a pair of practices against the 49ers on Friday and Saturday.
There’s hope that as things go he will be able to make it for the team’s season opener against the Raiders.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on