Emmanuel Sanders won’t put himself on a timetable, but the Denver Broncos receiver is eyeing being ready for the start of the regular season, Kevin Patra of NFL.com reports.
Sanders told Nicki Jhabvala of The Athletic on Monday that being ready for Week 1 “feels realistic,” but won’t put a concrete timetable on his recovery from an Achilles injury.
The 32-year-old receiver popped his Achilles on Dec. 5. Sanders posted a video in early June running routes, a good sign for the pace of his rehab.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on