NFL Insider Adam Caplan gave Broncos fans some good news on Friday, as he reported that RB Royce Freeman was a go at practice, and that he is good to go for Sunday’s game at the Chargers in Los Angeles.
Freeman has been dealing with an ankle sprain, and has not played since week seven against the Arizona Cardinals in a Broncos Thursday night 45-10 win, the last time the team earned a ‘W’.
On the year, Freeman has rushed for 309 yards, putting up 4.4 yards per carry with four touchdowns. His ability to help the run game will for sure give the team a spark on Sunday in Los Angeles.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on