Broncos rookie running back Royce Freeman returned to practice on Thursday according to Nicki Jhabvala of The Athletic.
His level of participation is unclear, though he was seen wearing a helmet at the start of practice. This would be a quick recovery for Freeman, who is only two weeks removed from suffering a high-ankle sprain.
If Freeman returns for Sunday’s home game against the Houston Texans, it would be a downgrade for both Phillip Lindsay and Devontae Booker. The Broncos may err on the side of caution with their bye week coming up in Week 10.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on