For those Broncos fans watching the Super Bowl Sunday don’t get excited about how good (or bad) Eagles QB Nick Foles plays. Hall of Fame Broncos RB Terrell Davis says that he’s not in the Broncos plays for 2018.
Bad news for Nick Foles — the Denver Broncos ain’t interested … this according to Broncos legend Terrell Davis.
We got TD in Minnesota for the Super Bowl … and it was clear the Hall of Famer didn’t think the Eagles’ incumbent QB has done enough to warrant interest from his boy, Broncos GM John Elway, this offseason.
“You gotta look at the body of work. He’s having a good playoffs, but you can’t just take a few games … matter of fact, he’s only had one good game so far,” Terrell told TMZ Sports, talking about Foles’ explosion vs. the Vikings.
Oh, well — at least there’s another free-agent QB who’s CLEARLY wanted in Denver.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on