The Broncos on Thursday reached agreements with Mike Sullivan as their quarterbacks coach and Curtis Modkins as their running backs coach, Nicki Jhabvala of the Denver Post reports.
Sullivan, formerly the New York Giants’ offensive coordinator, had interviewed with Broncos head coach Vance Joseph earlier in the day.
In his second coaching stint with the Giants, Sullivan worked with quarterback Eli Manning in New York for the last three seasons and has coached in the NFL for 16 years.
Modkins, along with Raiders running backs coach Bernie Parmalee, interviewed with the Broncos on Wednesday for the job left open by Eric Studesville. Modkins has been an NFL running backs coach or offensive coordinator since 2008 and has worked with six different teams, most recently the Chicago Bears as part of John Fox’s staff. The Bears parted with Fox after three seasons and a 5-11 finish.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on