The Broncos have lost eight games in a row, nine of their last 10 games.
Players such as Demaryius Thomas, Von Miller and C.J. Anderson say the Broncos haven’t surrendered. Coach Vance Joseph told his reeling team Monday he would be on the lookout for anything that looked like going through the motions, Jeff Legwold of ESPN.com reports.
“We don’t want to just survive this next month,” Joseph said. “We want to push forward, keep working, keep studying, keep pushing details. And trying to win football games, we don’t want guys just showing up to work and just checking boxes.”
Joseph said he continues to see effort in the wreckage and was asked Monday if he saw players downshift as the score got more and more lopsided Sunday in South Florida.
“I don’t believe that at all,” Joseph said. “If you watch our football games, I always watch last five to 10 plays, I show the guys those plays, I show the guys flying around, that’s proof that guys are still playing to win. … The guys we put on the field are trying to win football games and no one has given up.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on