Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders suffered a right ankle injury Sunday night and will undergo an MRI on Monday, Nick Kosmider of the Denver Post reports.
After he was unable to haul in a wayward pass from quarterback Trevor Siemian, Sanders was hit below the knee by Giants defensive back Landon Collins, who was vying for an interception.
Sanders, who had caught five passes for 76 yards to that point, immediately clutched his right leg after the hit. After several minutes, Sanders was helped off the field by trainers and was later carted to the locker room.
The Broncos ruled Sanders out for the rest of the game with an ankle injury. Coach Vance Joseph said after the game that X-rays for the wide receiver were negative.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on