Broncos President of Football Ops/GM John Elway has spoken some pretty strong words after a weekend full of protests arouthat nd the NFL after the words of President Donald Trump last Friday.
A number of teams and players did things like lock arms, take knees, and even stay in the locker room instead of standing like normal for the anthem.
Elway stated that he ‘believes’ in standing for the anthem, and that the United States in the greatest country in the world. He went on in his statement to say that he knows ‘that there are a lot of things that need to be corrected,’ but went on to say that he hopes that the players can get back more to focusing on playing.
You can see Elway’s complete comments in the picture above.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on