Broncos defensive end Vance Walker injured his right leg during Monday’s training camp practice, the Associated Press reports.
Walker was carted off after getting hurt on the second play of 9-on-7 drills. He was driven to the entrance of the Broncos’ facility and couldn’t put any weight on the leg as he was helped into the building.
Coach Gary Kubiak said Walker would have an MRI on his knee.
Walker was listed as one of the starting defensive ends on the team’s depth chart. He was expected to step into the starting role after Malik Jackson signed with Jacksonville in the offseason.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on