All the worry about Von Miller not being in camp can now be put to rest, as the Broncos and Super Bowl MVP have come to a deal.
Miller and the Broncos agreed today to a deal for six-years at $114.5 million. The deal that includes a record $70 million dollars guaranteed.
The deal was confirmed by Miller’s twitter when he tweeted out “FOR LIFE” with a picture of himself in a Broncos jersey on Friday.
Miller had been stating all along he wouldn’t sign the franchise tag he was given, and that he wouldn’t be coming to training camp unless he got the deal he had been looking for.
Things went so far as Miller not speaking with Broncos officials for nearly a month after details of a previous offer including approximately $40 million guaranteed were leaked.
The 27-year-old put up 11 sacks and four forced fumbles last season, and was the driving force of the Broncos D during their Super Bowl win over the Carolina Panthers.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on