The Broncos placed Marvin Austin Jr. on injured reserve Thursday after the fifth-year nose tackle missed all of training camp with a groin injury, the Associated Press reports.
The Broncos were awarded tight end Jake Murphy off waivers from Cincinnati.
Austin played a career-high 15 games for Denver last season, contributing to a D-line that allowed just 79.8 rushing yards per game.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on