The Broncos and WR Demaryius Thomas have come to terms on a five-year, $70 million dollar deal, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Denver had used the franchise tag on Thomas, a one-year tender which would have paid him $12.823 million. Thomas sought a long term deal, however, and the sides had until Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET to get one done, or else Thomas would have only been able to play under the one-year tag.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on