Pro Bowl linebacker Von Miller is one of six Broncos who will become an unrestricted free-agent at the end of the 2015 season.
Miller said he has altered his eating habits this offseason. He has shunned drinks with sugar in them and is poised “for big things because I feel great, better than I ever have,” Jeff Legwold of ESPN.com reports.
“But I just want to play the best I can,’’ Miller said. “Everything takes care of itself if we do good things and I play like I want to for this team … I think guys here worry about winning. The time for all that other stuff is after the season.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on