Broncos linebacker Von Miller will undergo ACL surgery on Wednesday according to Jeff Legwold of ESPN.com.
Miller tore his right ACL in Week 16. Players typically need to wait a few weeks for the swelling to go down before they can have surgery.
A member of Dr. James Andrews’ group will perform the reconstruction in Florida. Miller will miss all of OTAs and likely at least a portion of training camp. Shaun Phillips and Nate Irving will try and pick up the slack for the Broncos in the playoffs.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on