Broncos head coach John Fox told reporters after Thursday’s practice that tight end Joel Dreessen has had arthroscopic surgery on his knee and will not be available for the remainder of offseason workouts, including the team’s mandatory minicamp June 11-13.
Julius Thomas, who had ankle surgery last April after missing most of his rookie season in 2011, has taken many of the snaps in passing situations in Dreessen’s absence.
“Just a little knee procedure, scope, done, just to clean it up,” Fox said. “It’s been a good deal for Julius.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on