It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.
That’s the message from the Denver Broncos, who pulled one of the most memorable Monday Night Football comebacks on Monday night, overcoming a 24-0 halftime deficit to beat the Chargers on the road 35-24.
”It sure was special considering what was on the line,” said Broncos QB Peyton Manning.
All Manning did was overcome a slow start to hit on 13 of 14 for 167 yards in the second half for the Broncos (3-3) who tied the Chargers (3-3) atop the AFC West.
Click HERE to read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on