In what promises to be the most anticipated matchup of week one, the Steelers travel to Denver to take on new Broncos QB Peyton Manning and the Broncos.
Last year it was a classic as Tim Tebow led Denver to a crazy OT win in the wild card game, sending the Steelers, who had rallied in the game, home well before they felt they were ready.
Now they feel it’s time for revenge, but before they get ahead of themselves, they have injuries as well as a lot of turnover in their team with veteran leaders gone and a new OC that is running the show.
Todd Haley wants the team to run more, but that’s an issue with Issac Redmen banged up, and Rashard Mendenhall not ready yet despite being back on the practice field.
Ben Roethlisberger will try to spread the field with his group of WR’s, including Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, and Emmanuel Sanders. He needs the big boys up front to play well so he has time to attack the Broncos secondary.
Click HERE to read the rest of the preview!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on