As much mastery as Peyton Manning has over the media – pitching products based on his legitimacy as both an athlete and natural comedian -, he doesn’t want attention.
He may make an exit from the headlines soon by signing with the Denver Broncos. According to Vic Lombardi from CBS 4, Manning dialed the Broncos after his 6.5 hour visit with the Cardinals. His sources claim the Broncos are “95%” sure they have him. If that’s the right percentage, the Jaguars – who are reportedly hot in pursuit of Tim Tebow – could be bringing the media circus to Florida. It’s also important not to rule out the Patriots with two of his admirers (Belichick and Josh McDaniels), as they have 2 2nd-round picks this year and probably wouldn’t mind losing one of them, as they also have 2 1st-round picks they can capitalize on.
ESPN is saying, on the contrary, that it’s unlikely Manning will make a decision by 4:00 PM ET Tuesday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on