We’ve heard that Peyton Manning and the Cardinals have mutual interest, and now news is breaking that the same is true for Manning and the Broncos. This could mean that Tim Tebow will be traded in the near future.
For the Broncos, Vic Lombardi of CBS 4 in Denver went to Twitter to mention that the Broncos are “VERY interested”, and – in a reply to a user – wrote “Hey, this may not happen. But if it does, I’m telling you they will trade Tebow. That’s what I’ve learned.”
He added in a reply to a user “I know a lot of teams want him. But he’s very interested in Broncos as well. This thing’s mutual.”
Also: “Manning was very impressed with Fox’s ability to adapt to the Tebow offense. Manning is also his own offensive coordinator.”
Tebow ‘s contract is for $850,000 this season, and he and Manning share the same agency for representation.
On opening weekend, Philip Rivers may be the only returning AFC West starter at QB from week 1 of last season, as the Chiefs may be starting Kyle Orton, the Broncos Peyton Manning (Tebow also wasn’t a starter week 1 last year), and the Raiders could start Matt Flynn or Carson Palmer.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on