Broncos QB Tim Tebow is everywhere these days, but quite a few people were taken aback when he showed up shirtless on a new ad for Jockey.
Jockey has begun an advertising campaign for its “Sport” underwear, and Tebow is featured in the ads. Jockey released the first image of the campaign, which features a shirtless Tebow with the slogan, “Playoffs. It’s Tebow Time,” on its Web site Monday, USA Today reported.
Dustin Cohn, chief marketing officer of Jockey, said the quarterback has been a “lightning rod” for the brand, driving up sales of Jockey’s underwear products for men and women.
“It’s very exciting for us. He is the hottest athlete in the country today,” Cohn said.
Cohn said a recent TV ad featuring a shirtless Tebow appearing for a brief moment left “no question” that the quarterback was driving up interest in the brand among women.
“It’s funny, you see Tim without his shirt for maybe 1 second. We got a lot of complimentary e-mails for that 1 second,” Cohn said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on