It appears the Broncos will be without top wideout Eric Decker (sprained knee) for Saturday night’s divisional playoff game at New England. But Denver VP of football operations John Elway doesn’t believe Steelers OLB James Harrison intended to hurt Decker on the play that knocked him from Sunday’s wild-card win over Pittsburgh.
“Harrison yesterday, because of the fact that he’s been fined so often, really had no other option. … I don’t think he intended to hurt Eric. But obviously because of the situations he’s been in, he had to go low and stay away from the head. And it ended up costing an MCL sprain for Eric.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on