Although Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow has won three of his four starts this season, Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis isn’t sold that the Broncos’ style of offense according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. Can it be successful over the long haul?
“Yeah, if you have Michael Vick and Chris Johnson at running back,” Revis said. “Yeah, it can work. Those are probably the two fastest guys that can get out on the edge.”
But not Tebow?
“No. Not for a whole season,” Revis said. “We know what they’re doing. And we feel comfortable in our game plan.”
“I look at it as when he’s in the gun as wildcat,” he added. “But you got a good passer. It’s wildcat with a good passer. The original wildcat is a running back back there. They might have a trick play or two where they might throw the ball. But this is a wildcat with a quarterback making a throw.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on