Broncos first-round linebacker Von Miller was fined $15,000 for his roughing the passer penalty on Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer last Sunday, Jeff Legwold of The Denver Post reports.
Miller struck Palmer in the chest area with his helmet. The rookie from Texas A&M was not penalized on the play.
Selected with the second overall pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, Miller signed a four-year, $21 million contract that is fully guaranteed. Miller received a $13.773 million signing bonus and is earning a $375,000 base salary that is comprised of 17 game checks worth $22,059.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on