Multiple reports are stating today that Broncos head coach John Fox has told his team that Tim Tebow is going to be the Broncos starting QB.
Tebow will replace Kyle Orton at quarterback and make his first start of the 2011 season after the bye week when Denver visits the Dolphins.
The game at Sun Life Stadium will be a homecoming of sorts for Tebow. The Dolphins plan to honor the 2009 University of Florida national championship team at halftime.
Sunday against the San Diego Chargers, Tebow ran for a touchdown and threw for another after replacing Orton to start the third quarter and had one final shot for the win before his pass fell incomplete in the end zone on the final play.
Tebow completed four of his 10 passes for 79 yards. He also ran six times for 38 yards.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on