AshleyMadison.com’s brand new commercial starring porn star Savanna Samson has been officially rejected from airing during the 2011 Super Bowl. Unlike past Ashley Madison spots, the new ad doesn’t mention anything specific about the adultery service or even use its controversial tagline “Life is Short. Have an Affair.”
The rejection of the spot has lead AshleyMadison.com founder Noel Biderman to believe it’s the use of the hall of fame porn star that led to the rejection of the ad. “Now that so many adult film stars including Jenna Jameson and Sasha Grey have crossed over into the mainstream, it’s disappointing that the NFL continues to discriminate against them. I wonder if they’re planning on restricting Ben Roethlisberger from playing or Rex Ryan from coaching in the big game,” said the disgruntled Biderman who is used to the rejection by now.
So what do you think – would you have been offended if you and your family would have been sitting around Super Bowl Sunday and seen this ad? Do you think the NFL should have allowed it for the biggest game of the season?
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on