So the Broncos didn’t make it to the Super Bowl this season. That doesn’t mean you can’t still partake in all the festivities down in Dallas for Super Bowl XLV! With 250,000+ people expected to descend on Dallas that weekend, actually getting into a venue to find some hot entertainment for the weekend is going to be difficult for those who didn’t plan ahead. Here are the top 2 Super Bowl parties we’ve seen.
On Friday February 4th, the Black Eyed Peas host their official pre-game party, joined by superstar DJ David Guetta and friends. Super Bowl or not, this is one of the hottest music line-ups around!
On, Saturday February 5th, P.Diddy hosts a Super Bowl party that is sure to be talked about for years to come. Celebrities, atheletes, beautiful women, and plenty of Ciroc on hand! What more could you ask for?
Both parties are being thrown by luxury entertainment company Capital A Entertainment.
If you’re interested in getting tickets to either party, visit capitalaent.com for more details!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on