For those of you that don’t regularly read Peter King’s ‘Monday Morning QB’ column on SI.com, your missing out. King remains to me about the strongest writer in the NFL, and every week this column never lets me down when it comes to the pulse of the league.
Today he did his power rankings, which is pretty funny considering the time of the year. He had the Packers ranked #1, which is intriguing to say the least, but guess who he says makes the playoffs at #18? You guessed it:
18. Denver. Not very complicated. The Broncos have to be better than a 20.4-points-per-game team to give an OK defense a chance to hold up. To do that, one of the quarterbacks has to play well, which I think is possible under Josh McDaniels. Likely? That’s another matter.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on