Connect with us

Opinions

Poll: What do you think of the pick of QB Tim Tebow?

6 Comments

6 Comments

1. mark

April 22, 2010 at 9:34 pm

I am getting rid of my season tickets because I hate Tebow and all his religious crap

• Carmen

April 22, 2010 at 10:03 pm

@ mark – That’s ok… the Broncos won’t need you to buy tickets… they just inherited the Gator Nation and thousand of others because of the type of person and player that he is!

• Nwzgrl

April 22, 2010 at 10:05 pm

Thanks Carmen! I agree with you. I live in Denver and am a HUGE Gator fan. I didn’t think I was livin’ this right to see Tebow come here! I just had a hardcore Texas Longhorn fan call me from Dallas JEALOUS that Tebow was coming here. Now how about that? Hey…maybe I should buy Mark’s tickets. 😀

2. Nwzgrl

April 22, 2010 at 10:03 pm

Mark…getting rid of your tickets because of one player’s religious preference smacks of stupidity, to me. Whether or not you like his “religious crap”, Tebow is genuine, unlike most who claim to be Christian one minute and then are getting laid/getting drunk the next.
    The good news for you is I’m sure a true fan will be happy to snap up your tickets.

3. footballfangirl

April 23, 2010 at 11:03 am

My only question is… who is going to catch the ball?

I know we picked up on WR… but we seem a little heavy on the throwing side, if you ask me.

Oh Broncos, always getting in the drama!

4. Jergs

April 23, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Who knows if Tebow will truly pan out or not?

I just find it curious that you trade 3 picks to get the chance at Tebow when you just traded for Brady Quinn and you have other needs to address.

As a Ravens fan I’m happy to take your picks because we could use them and this is a deep draft. Plenty of top talent available and you won’t be paying first round prices.