The Providence Journal reports that the Broncos will wear their rather ugly throwbacks Sunday:
The Patriots-Broncos rivalry is one that has about as much history as any in the American Football Conference. So it’s fitting that Sunday’s game at Invesco Field has been selected as one of the NFL “Legacy Games,” in which each team will feature a throwback uniform, the Patriots will wear the road version of the 1963 uniform that the team sported opening night against Buffalo. The Broncos, meanwhile, will be wearing the oddest throwback uniform that you will see this season, mustard yellow with brown numbers and pants, plus vertical brown-and-yellow stripes on the socks, they are very reminiscent of the old San Diego Padres uniforms of the 1970s and ’80s, and the helmets — brown with the player’s uniform number in white — aren’t all that attractive either.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on