PFT.com reports that RB Knowshon Moreno will have an MRI on his sprained knee from last nights loss to teh 49ers:
It wasn’t exactly a surprise that quarterback Kyle Orton played like, well, quarterback Kyle Orton in his Denver debut on Friday night.
The unexpected development came when rookie running back Knowshon Moreno, the twelfth overall pick in the draft, went down with a knee injury.
Per Bill Williamson of ESPN.com, the initial word is that the knee has been “sprained,” which does nothing to narrow down the range of the possible injury, other than to rule out “broken” or “amputated.”
Williamson reports that an MRI will be conducted on Saturday. (It if helps with the suspense, the MRI will be conducted, we’re told, on Saturday morning.)
So breathe deeply, Broncos fans, and make sure you have a supply of clean underwear, just in case.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on