PFT.com reports on Brandon Marshall being acquitted earlier today:
After deliberating for roughly an hour, a Georgia jury has acquitted Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall, according to the Denver Post.
The fourth-year player faced charges of misdemeanor battery, arising from allegations that he struck his former girlfriend, Rasheedah Watley, in March 2008.
Though the criminal penalty likely would have been minimal if Marshall had been convicted, the NFL would have potentially dropped the hammer on him.
As it stands, he most likely will face no further punishment from the league.
Unless/until he gets in trouble again.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on