From: Denver Post
There is no defending a coach who goes four years without a postseason appearance, so Mike Shanahan will have pressure like never before in 2009. But he deserves more time because the Broncos are trending upward. They were effectively eliminated from the playoffs with two weeks remaining last year. They were in position to clinch the playoffs with two weeks remaining this year. That’s progress. The Broncos have a promising core of young players, led by quarterback Jay Cutler. They have an offense that is a frontline running back from becoming the league’s best.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on