The Broncos worked out an injury settlement with veteran fullback Cecil Sapp yesterday prior to releasing him. Sapp says he has a chance to sign with several other teams, but he’s got to get over a strained hip muscle first. That leaves Denver with two rookie fullbacks for Monday night’s season opener at Oakland, starter Peyton Hillis and Spencer Larsen, who can also play linebacker.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on