The chance that Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall could be suspended continues to loom. The team is waiting to hear from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on whether Marshall will be suspended, and how long any suspension would last. Head coach Mike Shanahan doesn’t think Marshall should be suspended because he knows what triggered Marshall’s legal problems and that person is no longer in his life.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on