It appears that unless one side gives in, the Broncos very well may be looking for a new kicker in the 2008 season for the first time in a long time. The Denver Post reports today that the Broncos and free agent kicker Jason Elam are apart on the guaranteed money part of what could be a new deal for the long-time Bronco. The team has given Elam some “general parameters” for a multi-year contract, but it’s the guaranteed cash that is holding things up. The Post predicts that things between Elam and the team will begin to heat up this week.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on