A year after a neck injury apparently ended his career, former Broncos linebacker Al Wilson is ready to play football again. Los Angeles doctor Robert Watkins has been monitoring Wilson’s damaged vertebrae, and gave him the go-ahead yesterday. The Broncos released Wilson last April, so he can sign with any team as a free agent. Wilson is only 30, and made the Pro Bowl team five times, so there should be plenty of bidders.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on