The Broncos beat the Chiefs yesterday 27-11 at Arrowhead Stadium. It’s their first win in Kansas City since 2002. In his first start at running back, rookie Selvin Young gained 109 yards and a touchdown. Jay Cutler threw for 192 yards, including an 18-yard touchdown toss to Daniel Graham. The Broncos are now 4-and-5 on the season and are tied with Kansas City for second place in the AFC West. The Chargers lead the division at 5-and-4 after last night’s win over the Colts. Next week, the Broncos are back on Monday Night Football, with a home game against the Tennessee Titans.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on