Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler left Sunday’s game between the Broncos and Detroit Lions with a leg injury; the injury occurred early in the second quarter. Cutler left the game when Lions defensive tackle Shaun Rogers sacked him; Cutler’s legs and ankles were twisted when he was sacked and another Lions player hit him as he was hitting the ground. Cutler was helped off the field and taken off on a cart as he unstrapped his shoulder pads. He was replaced by QB Pat Ramsey.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on