Philip Rivers threw for 270 yards and two touchdowns and carried in another score as the San Diego Chargers crushed the Broncos 41-3 at Invesco Field. Michael Turner ran for 147 yards on 10 carries, including a 74-yard touchdown run. The Chargers outran Denver 214-to-72 as they improved to 2-and-3 on the season. Antonio Gates hauled in seven passes for 113 and a score. Broncos’ quarterback Jay Cutler was 23-for-36 passing and threw for 232 yards and was picked off once. Denver’s only score came on a Jason Elam field goal in the second quarter. Brandon Marshall caught seven passes for 72 yards as the Broncos fell to 3-and-2 with the setback.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on