The Broncos fell to 2-and-2 on the season, with a 38-20 loss to the Colts yesterday in Indianapolis. Peyton Manning threw for three touchdowns and ran for one to give Indy all the points it needed. Travis Henry did have 121 yards on the ground for Denver — which played without number-one wideout Javon Walker and starting safety John Lynch because of injuries. Denver is back inside the AFC West next Sunday, when the San Diego Chargers come to town.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on