The Broncos got some good news on first round draft choice DE Jarvis Moss, who suffered a knee injury in practice on Monday. A MRI on Monday night came back negative on his sprained left knee. “It was scary, but I’m good,” Moss tells the Denver Post. “At first, I thought it was bad, but we got pretty lucky.” Right now Moss is listed as day-to-day. The 17th pick in the draft had been doing well in his first NFL Training Camp. “He’s been doing the job here for the past couple months, and hopefully it’s not a setback with an injury but we’ll have to wait and see,” said coach Mike Shanahan of Moss. The Florida Gator had 87 tackles and 15 sacks in 26 games in college.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on