KFFL.com has released a list of “Players on the Downswing” and Broncos TE Daniel Graham has made the list. Below are the comments on Graham from the site:
Daniel Graham, Denver Broncos – Graham signed a five-year deal with the team this past offseason after seeing his role decrease in the New England Patriots offense. Last year, he managed to catch just 21 passes for 235 yards in 12 games (11 starts). Never a top fantasy starter, Graham could drop right off the map this year. His highest yardage total came in 2004, when he caught 30 passes for 364 yards and seven touchdowns. Don’t expect numbers near that high, largely due to the team’s cluster at the position and Graham’s blocking prowess. One major reason not to expect much from him is the rapport Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler already has with tight end Tony Scheffler (foot). Scheffler managed just 286 yards and four touchdowns in 13 games (five starts) last year. However, 219 of those yards came over the last five games, as did all four of his touchdowns. As you can see, this might not be the ideal fantasy situation for Graham. He should be avoided in drafts this year.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on