Denver 2007 Prediction 10-6 – The Broncos last season inserted their QB of the future in Jay Cutler, and in what could have been chalked up as a year of transition, the team still was within a three-point loss in the last game of the year of making the playoffs. This year after the team had to deal with the deaths of both Darrent Williams and Damien Nash, Denver will play the 2007 season in their honor, and should be a playoff team once again. They got themselves another solid running back in Travis Henry, and WR Brandon Stokley and TE Daniel Graham will help Cutler and the passing game. Cutler was solid in his time on the field last year, throwing 9 TD’s and five picks, and should be better in 2007. Expect the Broncos to be back to form.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on