NFLGridironGab has posted the last season ratio run to pass for each team, as well as the teams outlook for 2007. Here is a look at the Broncos from 06 and what to expect for 07.
Denver 52% Pass 48% to Run
2006: Denver was successful with the Bell(s) in the backfield last year. They ran the ball close to 31 times a game for around 2,200 yards total, with an average of 4.4 yards per carry. They replaced Plummer with Jay Cutler and did not miss rhythm making the change. The Broncos were better off running more times than the passing, as they missed out on the playoffs.
2007: With Travis Henry added at RB, expect Denver to reverse the ratio around this season. They need to use the play-action pass with a mobile Cutler and agile offensive line. Expect them to rank in the Top 10 running again and to mix it up going to the TE’s more over the middle.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on