Tuesday marked the start of mandatory mini-camp for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, while most everyone in Pewter was in attendance former Broncos QB Jake Plummer, now property of the Bucs, was not. Plummer still maintains that he is indeed very much retired from the NFL, however NFL.com senior analyst Pat Kirwan reported this week that Tampa Bay’s front office still fully ‘Expects’ Plummer to one day play for the team. The Bucs do own Plummers rights for 3 more years after he was traded from the Broncos this past off-season for a future 7th round draft pick. Plummer threw for 11 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 11 starts last season in the Mile High city before being replaced for good by current starter Jay Cutler.
F.Y.I- Speaking of Plummer, how does the QB situation in Denver look now that he is gone, you may be surprised and a little worried. More on that coming soon….
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on