Russell Wilson will be in Denver at least until he reaches the age of 40. Denver and the Super Bowl winning quarterback agreed to a 5 year extension, on top of the two years that were left on his contract, tying Wilson to Denver for 7 years. It breaks down to a little over $42M per year, and the 5 year extension is worth a cool $49M per year.
Denver, who hasn’t been in the playoffs since Peyton Manning was around is hoping that Wilson takes the Broncos back to their winning ways and can add another Lombardi to the trophy case.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on